The present general conditions of sale regulate all relations between:
Anniette and her Internet clients (“The Client”) through the website www.anniette.com
Before carrying out any transaction, the customer acknowledges knowing and declares accepting these conditions from the moment he clicks on the box ‘I accept the terms and conditions’ before finishing the purchase.
Website means the portal www.anniette.com and the web pages that make it up, including the product purchasing platform
ANNIETTE CONCEPT STORE
Annietteis a company legally established in Spain with registered office in C/ Valencia nº 1, Entresuelo B, 30510 Yecla (Murcia) with NIF 48467108J. It is dedicated to the sale of clothing, footwear and accessories for children within the framework of these general sales conditions.
For any complaint, doubt or problem regarding the purchase of Anniette’s products, the client can contactAnniette through the contact form that can be found on the website or by writing firstname.lastname@example.org.
A “client” is any person or company that purchases Anniette’s products for non-professional purposes through the Website.
By completing the sales process and making a purchase, the customer confirms that he or she is qualified to perform such an operation or that he or she has at least the authorization of his or her guardian.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
The customer acknowledges knowing at the time of placing the order, the particular conditions of sale indicated on the screen (name, price, components, weight, quantity, color, product details, cost of services, etc.) and expressly declares to accept them without reservation.
The placing of the order and its confirmation by the client materialize the full and complete acceptance of the particular conditions of sale, only applicable to the order.
The customer places the order by clicking on the “BUY” button. The order is added to a total that includes all items confirmed by the customer by clicking on the “BUY” button at the bottom of the payment page and after accepting these ‘Terms and Conditions’.
Anniette confirms the acceptance of your order to the customer via email. The sale will not be completed until it is marked as ‘COMPLETED’, at which time the order will already be in the hands of the transport company.
Anniette reserves the right not to confirm an order for any particular reason such as the supply of products, a problem concerning the order received (e.g. illegible document), an abnormal order or a foreseeable problem concerning the delivery. Anniette will inform the client by email.
New orders cannot be placed until the customer has paid the sums due for previous orders.
Furthermore, the ownership of the goods will not be completely transferred until Anniette receives the sums due from the customer.
TERMS OF DELIVERY OF ORDERS
The customer will choose the place of reception of the goods at the time of the order and if he wants also the date by writing us a note. Anniette reserves the right to use all necessary means to deliver the products to the address indicated by the client.
We also give you the option to pick up your order at our physical location totally free, you just have to choose the option ‘pick up at the location’ from the checkout or write us a note at the time of placing the order and tell us to leave it ready in our store at the following address:
C/ Valencia No 1, Mezzanine B
30510 Yecla (Murcia)
Tel. +34 868 81 45 17
For products in stock the shipments take approximately 24-48 h in Peninsula in working days once the payment is confirmed by the Customer.
Shipping times are estimates.
In cases where payment has been made by bank transfer, the counting of hours starts from the moment the deposit is received in Anniette’s bank account.
We only ship and deliver from Monday to Friday. The prices indicated include transport, packaging and insurance costs.
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING COSTS OF ORDERS
When you fill in your customer details and see the population of the delivery, the rate corresponding to your area is applied:
– Shipping to Spain (Peninsula): 4.90 euros including taxes, free shipping from 100.00 euros of purchase.
– Shipments to Balearic Islands: 8.00€ tax included, free shipping from 250.00€ purchase.
– Shipments to the Canary Islands: 8,00€ without applicable taxes, free shipping from 250,00€ of purchase.
– Shipping to Portugal: 8.00 euros including tax, free shipping from 250.00 euros of purchase.
– Shipping to United Kingdom: 10.00 euros including tax, free shipping from 350.00 euros of purchase.
– Shipping to Europe: 10.00€ including tax, free shipping from 350.00€ purchase.
– Shipping to USA and Canada: 20,00€ without applicable taxes, free shipping from 400,00€ of purchase.
For other shipping areas such as Ceuta, Melilla and other countries, send us an email to email@example.com and we will inform you about the costs, as the rates vary depending on the geographical areas where it is done.
When placing an order, the customer undertakes to sign the reception sheet presented by the person making the delivery, in which he may include any comments he deems necessary. By signing the reception sheet, the customer acknowledges having received the number of packages indicated on it. If the customer observes damaged or missing products, he should make a complaint as soon as possible to:
C/ Valencia number 1, entresuelo B
30510 Yecla (Murcia)
Tel. +34 868 81 45 17
If you want to send to a different shipping address than yours so that someone can receive the package, you only have to indicate this during the purchase process.
The transport agency will contact you via SMS or email to inform you about the delivery.
Important: It is necessary that in the address of reception of the package there is always someone for the reception of the same one, for that reason the importance of indicating us a telephone of contact, since to the third attempt of delivery it entails additional cost for the client or collection in the headquarters of the company of messenger company on the part of the client.
All prices are in euros and include Spanish VAT. The price invoiced to the customer is the price indicated in the order confirmation sent.
The purchase of products and/or services from Anniette can be paid for using the electronic payment methods available on the Website:
- Credit/Debit card, secure purchase through Redsys.
- PayPal; if you do not have an account you also have the option to pay securely by credit or debit card through the PayPal platform. Payments with PayPal carry a 3% commission on the total purchase.
- Stripe; is a very secure method of paying by credit or debit card through the Stripe platform.
- Split your payment with SeQura Split your payment in 3, 6 or 12 monthly installments. (Only for Spain) Immediate, no paperwork and only one fixed cost per fee.How does it work?
- Choose to split your payment with SeQura when placing your order and pay only the first instalment.
- Get your order.
- All other payments will be automatically charged to your card.
In addition, you can pay the total amount of your order whenever you want without additional costs.
How much does this service cost?
The cost of the service is fixed by fee, depending on the amount of the order. There is no interest or any other additional payment.
- Get first, pay later. How does it work? (Only for Spain)
- Choose this option when placing your order, you don’t need a card.
- Receive it and check your purchase.
- You have up to 7 days after shipment to pay.
No additional cost.
The photographs showing the products are given as an indication. The texts accompanying these photographs are the reproduction of information on the packaging or instructions for use. The differences between the photographs and the products can only be minimal and do not affect the essential characteristics of the products. The color of the products shown in the virtual store may differ from the real color of the product, but in a minimal way.
Annietteis obliged to protect her private information. The personal data collected during your connection to our commercial site will only be used to process your order. We will not sell, rent or disclose your personal data to any person (or third party).
By placing orders through the site www.anniette.com, you consent to Anniette using personal data about you, communicated by you or collected through the operation of the site. These data (names, email address, postal address, credit card number with expiration date, etc…) are necessary for us to process your orders.
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
Orders (containing your account information) are sent through a secure server. The security program (SSL) encrypts all information you type before it is sent to us. Message transmissions are also protected against unauthorized access by third parties.
We do not store any bank card numbers or other banking data, these are passed directly to the servers of the payment gateway you have chosen.
The customer will benefit from the legal guarantee against hidden defects in the products sold. However, the warranty does not apply if faults or damage occur due to improper handling, lack of maintenance or care contrary to our operating instructions. The buyer should refer to the appropriate instructions and recommendations found in the instructions for use provided with the product.
RIGHT TO RETURN GOODS AND WITHDRAWAL PERIOD
You have the right to withdraw your order within 14 days of receipt without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days from the day that you or a third party, other than the carrier, acquires material possession of the goods.
If you have purchased a custom-made or personalized item (choice of embroidered or silk-screened name), once it has been manufactured and even if it has not been delivered, you cannot withdraw from the purchase contract or request a refund, except in cases where there is a manufacturing or typographical defect attributable to Anniette. This is governed by Law 3/2014 of 27 March (Article 103) amending the LOCM Art 45, which clarifies that the consumer’s right of withdrawal and return cannot be applied.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must fill in the WITHDRAWAL FORM and send it to us:
Anniette, C/ Valencia nº1, entresuelo B, 30510 Yecla (Murcia), Spain or in the email firstname.lastname@example.org providing us with all the data requested in the withdrawal form.
Consequences of withdrawal:
- In the event of withdrawal on your part, we will refund all payments received by us, including shipping costs, without any undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the date on which you inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make such refund using the same payment method used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly provided otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any expense as a result of the refund.
- We may withhold the refund until we have received the goods and checked that they are in perfect condition.
- You will have to assume the direct cost of returning the goods.
- Only you will be responsible for the decrease in value of the goods resulting from handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- In the case of wanting to make a size change, a new order must be generated through our website, www.anniette.com. Any change of model, size or color will be managed as a RETURN without direct option in exchange.
- We recommend that you send the package with a tracking number or LOCATOR so that you have the receipt in case the package is lost.
- When connecting to the Internet site created by Anniette, owner of all the intellectual property rights, the client cannot copy or download all or part of its content without prior and express authorization from Anniette.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
- If you have any questions about Anniette’s products, such as maintenance or questions about your order, the following channels are available:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal address: Anniette, C/ Valencia nº 1, entresuelo B, 30510 Yecla (Murcia), Spain
- Tel: +34 868 81 45 17